Plan Your Event
Our meeting and event room choices all provide natural light and are ideal for a variety of set ups from high-end board room meetings to classroom training to elegant social events, and everything in between.
We are conveniently located for meeting and event attendees traveling from locations throughout Silicon Valley. Attendees who are traveling from San Francisco, the East Bay or Marin County find our location easily accessible from numerous freeways and via public transportation.
Our catering team provides superb service, customized menus, and attention to the details that matter to you. We will arrange and design an event tailored to your special requirements, creating the event you envisioned.
Our catering team members will coordinate your meeting and event needs and assist with:
- Food and beverage menu selections
- Creative ideas for break-out sessions
- Custom linens and centerpieces
- Screens and flipcharts
- Group activities and team building
AUDIO-VISUAL AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
Our on-site audio visual partner, Presentation Services Audio Visual, transforms ordinary meetings into successful events. A technician is on-site daily providing expertise and the equipment necessary to achieve your objective. Their services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Consultation and pre-production design
- Computer data projection
- Digital audio capture/CD recording
- Sound and lighting systems
MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT
Our dedicated catering and conference services team has access to a wide range of choices to entertain your attendees and can arrange music or other entertainment to enhance your event.
RECEIVING AND MAINTENANCE
Our hotel has a full service shipping and receiving office, which is easily accessible on the ground level of the property for your needs.
In addition, our engineering department is available for general service with lighting, room temperature control, minor repairs and anything else needed to meet your expectations.
There are a variety of activities to engage in and attractions near to the hotel that allow spouses and guests to enjoy their visit including:
- Our borrow-a-bicycle program provides access to bicycles to explore the area
- Stanford Shopping Center with world-class stores including Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, Macy's, Neiman Marcus, the Apple store and hundreds more shops and restaurants
- Allied Arts Guild, home to unique shops and publicly viewable artist studios
- La Belle Spa located in the Stanford Shopping Center
- Jogging trail roughly six miles in round-trip distance starting directly across the street from the hotel
- Hiller Aviation Institute and Museum for those interested in the science behind aviation
- Thomas Fogarty Winery
WELCOME GIFTS AND AMENITIES
We can assist with arrangements for a unique, personalized and specific gift for your guests and VIP’s.