Get the best rates by booking directly on our website. Guaranteed.
Here is why our guests think we are the very best hotel in Silicon Valley:
- A Top Rated Hotel. Based upon reviews from our guests, we are rated the #1 hotel in Menlo Park on the popular travel site Trip Advisor. We have also been rated AAA Four Diamond for 25 consecutive years, which acknowledges our warm, gracious and meticulous service.
- Centrally Located. We are located on the border of Menlo Park and Palo Alto, just across the street from the Stanford Shopping Center and proximate to downtown Palo Alto, Stanford University and Silicon Valley.
- Special Services and Perks. Your stay with us will be enhanced by a thoughtful range of special touches such as evening wine hour (Monday-Friday), fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies nightly, daily newspaper delivery, bottled water in your room upon arrival, evening turn-down service upon request, high speed wireless Internet access, local shuttle service in our Cadillac Escalade, Linus brand bicycles for use around the area, and much more.
- Remarkable Dining. Our Menlo Grill Bistro and Bar is a popular neighborhood restaurant and bar that is a classic American grill with a warm and inviting feel, serving approachable and fresh comfort food. The relaxed setting offers casual, yet sophisticated, dining with a menu that highlights regional and seasonal ingredients. In warm weather, we offer the best outdoor dining around in our main courtyard.
- A Tranquil Setting. Behind the warm and classic-style architecture lie quiet garden courtyards, fountains and secluded private spaces. Our guests love to retreat to the solace and charm of the hotel after a long day of work, travel or play to relax and avoid the hustle and bustle of other more urban-style hotels in the area.
- Distinctive Character. The hotel’s traditional and inviting décor is accented with original antiques, paintings and sculptures that reflect a refined residential elegance and charm that makes your experience with us unique and distinctive.
- Barista. Start your day with a freshly brewed coffee drink and baked goods at our very own barista bar. We take our coffee seriously and hand craft each coffee drink with a simple goal of delighting your taste buds. We also have delicious baked goods and treats to grab-and-go to get you on your way quickly.
- Intimate Local Knowledge. Our staff spends considerable time researching activities in the area that our guests find enticing such as exciting new restaurants and shops nearby, and things to do around Palo Alto, Stanford University and Silicon Valley. We are eager to make your visit memorable, whether it is your first trip to the area or you return frequently.
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center. We have a wonderful fitness center that is large, open 24 hours a day and full of first-class Precor cardio equipment, Paramount resistance machines and a variety of free weights, and a quiet stretching area.
- Poolside Oasis. Our garden pool area provides one of the nicest retreats on the entire San Francisco Peninsula, and a great place to relax and unwind during your stay. Enjoy our year-round heated pool, whirlpool spa and sauna.
- Locally Owned and Operated. We are an independent, locally owned and operated hotel, and we take great pride in making your stay in the Menlo Park and Palo Alto area memorably wonderful.