Our Silicon Valley sanctuary, offering a thoughtful array of services and amenities, including an evening wine reception, a 24-hour business center, and “borrow-a-bicycle” program, is like a second home to our many loyal guests. Relax in our year-round heated swimming pool, whirlpool spa, and dry sauna. Pursue your favorite fitness regime at our state-of-the-art 24-hour fitness center, featuring Precor Cardio equipment and Paramount resistance machines, free weights and a stretching area.
Hotel services include:
- Secure Wi-Fi and wired Internet access in guestrooms and public areas
- Car service within the Stanford/Palo Alto/Menlo Park area
- Self or valet parking, with 24 hour in and out privileges
- The Wall Street Journal delivered to your guestroom on weekdays
- Evening wine reception on weekdays from 5 to 6 pm
- Coffee and tea service on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings from 9 to 10 pm
- Freshly baked cookies served nightly from 9 to 10 pm
- Room service directly from the Menlo Grill, available 24 hours a day
- Evening housekeeping and turndown service upon request
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Overnight shoe shine service
Note: The above services and amenities are included in our nightly amenity fee of $18 per room night. This amenity fee is taxable at 12% and is not in itself a tax. The total amenity fee inclusive of tax is $20.16.